Statement of Faith
- We believe…that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired of God and they are without error in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe…in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe…in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, His death to pay the penalty for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His exaltation at God’s right hand, and His personal, imminent and pre-millenial return.
- We believe…that all men have sinned and are therefore guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
- We believe…that all who by faith receive Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, therefore children of God and eternally saved, and that the Holy Spirit dwells within every believer to enlighten, guide, and enable him to life, testimony and service.
- We believe…that God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the building up of the body of Christ. However, we believe that some gifts of the Spirit such as tongues and healings were evidentially limited to the early church. We believe that God answers the prayers of His people and meets their needs according to His purpose.
- We believe…in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in Glory and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in Hell.
- We believe…all believers are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices and alliances.